MISSION STATEMENT OF AUMRA TRUST
Aumra Trust’s core spiritual and social objectives are being translated and executed through its hands-on activities like publishing books, pamphlets, pictures etc., through its website, as well as through its symbolic ‘CHAP program’. Some of its hands-on, on-going, as well as future plans of spiritual activities are given hereunder in the form of a mission statement; primarily among them are:-
- Disseminating Sri T.R.Thulasiram’s major Supramental-Spiritual discoveries like Swami Ramalingam’s Universal Grace-Light Rule through his UNO power and EBP power, in collaboration with Sri Aurobindo and Mother to all the sections of the people and with an international reach and scale. Aspiring, Invoking, and manifesting their Supramental consciousness and powers, individually and collectively, towards seeking the Integral spiritual means, to solve the problems of religious conflicts, religious terrorism, environmental or natural disasters, as well as for the purpose of world union, world peace, universal Brotherhood, evolution of earth consciousness and wholisic economic prosperity for all the people.
- Disseminating the Integral Yoga teachings of Sri Aurobindo and The Divine Mother to the Tamil speaking community in India and overseas; as well as their spiritual writings on the Integral Education and perfection of human beings to the educational community and students in the Tamil language.
- Disseminating the techniques and practice of “APJA-Grace-Light Yoga” and “APJA- Yoga of Magnet,” and making them available to all the spiritual aspirants and yoga students for manifesting the Supramental consciousness of Swami Ramalingam, Sri Aurobindo and The Divine Mother, for attaining the spiritual evolution and growth of consciousness. Conducting ‘Magnet Meditation & Yoga’ camps, workshops, seminars and lectures in order to disseminate them among the spiritual aspirants, yoga enthusiasts, professionals, students and others.
- Working with the Scientific and Medical research laboratories in researching and documenting on Vallalar’s very fine sub-atomic Consciousness particles (after his dematerialization of his deathless body and entering into all the bodily environment of human beings i.e..EBP and UNO powers) and its impact on our mind-body complex and humanity at large.
- Translating the Tamil spiritual literature and poetry of Swami Ramalingam and Saint Thirumoolar from its original Tamil language into English and other International languages, so as to bring to light their their highest spiritual achievements and realizations as found in their original works of ‘Suddha Sanmargam’ and ‘Thirumandiram’ to the International spiritual audience and yoga enthusiasts.
- Bringing to light and disseminating the ancient Siddha medicinal secrets and holistic natural healing techniques revealed by Swami Ramalingam, Saint Thirumoolar and other Siddhars for the welfare of humanity, particularly for achieving the physical and mental well-being.
- Bringing to light and disseminating the ancient Yoga, Pranayama, Kriya, mantra, yantra and tantra techniques and practices given by Super-Yogi Thirumoolar from his Thirumandiram (3,000 Holy Tamil Mantras of ancient Tamil Vedas written in the 6th century A.D.) as a practical means to improve our physical and mental well-being.
- Disseminating awareness and seeking a focused and collective endeavor to eliminate the chronic hunger among the human beings, through individual and collective efforts on the basis of Swami Ramalingam’s ‘Jeeva Karunya’ (i.e.compassion towards the fellow suffering beings as the highest and easiest means of spiritual sadhana for invoking and manifesting the ‘Arut Perum Jyothi Andavar’ or ‘The Supreme being Vast Grace-Light’ for curing our physical, mental and other problems caused by our negative karmic consequences in the past and the present), through its symbolic CHAP PROGRAM (Chronic Hunger Alleviation Program).
- Preventing all forms of non-violence and cruelty to our fellow living beings in the light of the ‘Suddha Sanmargam’ teachings of Swami Ramalingam; and promoting holistic vegetarianism as an effective means of spiritual practice for our higher evolution and growth of consciousness, by expressing our natural compassion to our fellow living beings thereby identifying the divine self in all forms of creatures.
- Disseminating and creating awareness on the urgent need for democratizing the U.N.O., particularly admitting India as the member of its security council. Without giving India- the Spiritual Guru of the world and chosen country by the Divine for leading the spiritual evolution of earth and humanity- its right place in the U.N.O., one can’t envisage in solving the evolutionary crisis and on-going problems plaguing the earth and mankind.